Saturday, March ,26th: Tri-Leisure Center:2004: 12PMMidget Boys: 1PMSee you there smile emoticon
SWEDEN VIKING CHALLENGE CUP GOLD MEDAL WINNERS !!!
Fair Play Code for parents
1) I will not force my child to participate in hockey.
2) I will remember that my child plays hockey for his or her enjoyment, not for mine.
3) I will encourage my child to play by the rules and to re-solve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
4) I will teach my child that doing one’s best is as important as winning so that my child will never feel defeated by the outcome of a game.
5) I will make my child feel like a winner every time by offering praise for competing fairly and trying hard.
6) I will never ridicule or yell at my child for making a mistake or losing a game.
7) I will remember that children learn best by example. I will applaud good plays/performances by both my child’s team and their opponents.
8) I will never question the officials’ judgement or honesty in public.
9) I will support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from children’s hockey games.
10) I will support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from children’s hockey games.
11) I will respect and show appreciation for the volunteer coaches who give their time to coach hockey for my child.
FAIR PLAY IS EVERYONE’S CALL
FINLAND LIONS CUP SILVER MEDAL WINNERS